Statistik

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Cara membuat Surat Lamaran dalam Bahasa Inggris " How to make application letter in English"




I will give you an example below:


Pasuruan, 23rd January, 2016

Attention to:
HRD Manager
PT Infomedia Solusi Humanika
Surabaya

Dear Sir/Mom,
I am applying for the position of Customer Service on your company. Here is my brief data:

Name : Zuhrotul Inayah
Place and Date of Birth : Pasuruan, November 26th, 1993
Education : English Language and Letters Department of Maulana Malik Ibrahim State Islamic University of Malang

I was graduated from UIN Maliki Malang, Humanity Faculty, with GPA 3,37. I am 22 years old, female, energetic, healthy and able to work under pressure. Besides that, I have a good communication and cooperation. I am familiar with Ms. Office software and Internet. I have skill in English both oral and written. I have strong and high motivated to work and fast learning something. Based on my experience and knowledge, I am sure that I am able to be a good member team and individual. Therefore, I feel confident that my educational background and my skill will be appropriate with your expectation and institution recruitment requirements.
Hereby, I apply to you to be able to participate in the selection referred to above, the position of Customer Service. For your consideration, I enclose here with:
1. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
2. Copy of National Identity Card (KTP)
3. Copy of Bachelor degree (S-1)
4. Certificate and Academic Transcript
5. Photograph

I would be available to have an interview at anytime and look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.


Yours Faithfully,


Zuhrotul Inayah



Thank you for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment